שמות יט ו
איגוד בית הועד לחכמים
הדנים בהלכות הנוגעים לבני ישראל ובני נח ולגאומ"ש ומצות שנצטוו ישראל בשעת כניסתן לארץ
וְאַתֶּ֧ם תִּהְיוּ־לִ֛י מַמְלֶ֥כֶת כֹּהֲנִ֖ים וְג֣וֹי קָד֑וֹשׁ אֵ֚לֶּה הַדְּבָרִ֔ים אֲשֶׁ֥ר תְּדַבֵּ֖ר אֶל־בְּנֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵֽל׃
The Beit Ha'vaad (Jewish Congressional Center) Alliance has Been Established The First Day Of Rosh Chodesh Adar 1 5782 יום שלישי שהוכפל בו כי טוב א' דראש חודש אדר א' ה'תשפ"ב
for the purpose of learning more about the redemption and rolling out the commandments as they become available.
The Name "Beis Hava'ad" was Recommended By The Honorable Rabbi David Bar Chaim as a mutual correct name for this kind of coalition, And The Beis Hava'ad (Pre-Sanhedrin Jewish Scholars and Advisors Coalition) Has Been Officially Established and launched By Myself (Rabbi Yosef Edery).
To differentiate and make our organization better identifiable i (Yosef Edery) have added the word לחכמים to the name בית הועד.
בית הועד לחכמים ™ 2021
Prioritized 10 Points of the Beis Hava'ad Lachachamim:
1. Achieving the Complete Redemption: As Am Yisroel emerges from the years of exile, it is crucial to remember that the "Redemption Way of seeing the world" is not to be taken lightly. The community must strive to cleanse themselves of all misconceptions and aspire to reach the truth.
2. Building Inward: The current governing structures of exile are unlikely to be part of the Redemption process. The Orthodox Jewish Community must work inward to find the "lost sparks of Redemption" within itself to further the mission of Redemption into action.
3. Goals of the Beis Havaad: The Beis Havaad aims to help Am Yisroel move from 87 commandments to 613. It also aims to study and share the teachings of Redemption, make dayanim and honorable rabbis accessible to all, offer a platform for rabbis and advisors to share their wisdom, and lay the groundwork for the establishment of the Sanhedrin and all commandments, which are the gate out of spiritual and physical exile.
4. Resolving Issues Efficiently: The Beis Havaad aims to resolve issues more efficiently and with less heartache, potentially saving lives, compared to relying on the government's justice system.
5. Access for the Noahide Community: The Beis Havaad provides official access for the Noahide community to Jewish leadership for resolving issues and gaining knowledge on correct conduct.
6. Enhancing Connections: The Beis Havaad enhances the activities of other organizations and groups of rabbis by connecting them and providing exposure and networking capabilities. Dayanim, rabbis, and advisors can also receive payment from the Beis Havaad for serving the needs of the Jewish and Noahide community.